This isn't where I logged out..


Every now and again I journey back into the world of Azeroth and do the classic "kill six snow mooses" thing for awhile. One morning during one of these ventures I sat down and logged in, ready to tackle whatever I had planned on doing, but something was different.

Apparently, only moments after logging out the previous night, someone hacked into my account and took all of my stuff. Money, weapons, you name it. Oddly enough, they left me my shield. It didn't take long to get in contact with Blizzard's customer service, who handled everything immediately (she also noted the person accessed my account from another country), but the real kicker was this..

The guy left my character in the middle of nowhere (Ratchet) without any shoes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment